If you can answer yes to most of these questions, than you are a most likely a good collaborator. If you cannot, perhaps this is something to work on. Or, you might decide that you need to "go it alone" more often that not. Not my personal favorite way of working, but we all have to be true to ourselves.
1) Do you do your work on time?
2) Do you set reasonable limits when others are late?
3) Do you believe that those who do most of the work should get authorship?
4) Do you enjoy helping others achieve their goals?
5) Are you able to be generous with others in terms of ideas you come up with?
6) Do you like working with others?
7) Are you able to compromise on the "big ideas" and go with the flow?
8) Are you able to not get your way at times?
9) Can you say "I am sorry"?
10) Do you understand that sometimes it is better to be kind than to be right.
Can you think of other ways in which you are, or are not, a good collaborator?