Thursday, November 12, 2015

December New Client/ Winter Break Coaching Package

Once classes are over, December is a relatively quiet time for academics. It is also a good time to take a step back, consider where we are, evaluate how we have been doing, and plan moving forward.

So, since December is a mellow time for me, I am going to be offering a coaching package for those who would like to try out writing/publishing/academic coaching, and do so in an intensive manner.

For this package, you get five sessions to be used all between December 7th and January 3rd. This is for new clients only, and is $300 (less than half my regular rate).

Please email me if you are interested in talking about it, or even better, taking a chance and signing up! I can promise you a great deal of new insights to help you start your new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment