Friday, July 10, 2015

Goodbye Self Downing, Hello Fear and Anxiety

For the last week and a half, I have been exploring the psychosocial barrier of self downing, its impact on you, and how you can overcome it.. The next series of posts will explore anxiety and fear. Anxiety and fear are related but distinct barriers with similar cognitive and affective correlates and cures. In the next several posts, I will explore them together when applicable, and separately as needed.

You may notice that I have written about them several times before, so some future explorations will be expansions of previous discussions, yet with a great deal more elaboration, both theoretically and practically. Some posts will provide very new information.

I hope that you not only read the posts, but use the tools and apply them to your own life. Let me know if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment