Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Challenge! Pick a Tool

Since I am finishing writing about self downing this week, and then moving on to other psychosocial barriers, I have a challenge for you today!

I want you to spend fifteen minutes responding to the following questions.

1) How does self downing get in the way of my life as a scholar/doctoral student/ professor?

2) What methods have I used to try to change them? How are they working, how are they not?

3) Considering the tools that Rich has explored over the last week and a half, what is one step I WILL take to further help me transcend the effects of my self downing?

Pick one. Practice it. Perform it. It requires work, but work that leads to psychological freedom and productivity. The internal work leads to external results.


No comments:

Post a Comment