Monday, June 29, 2015

What Are YOUR Questions for "Psychosocial Summer"?

This summer, or as I am referring to it as, "Psychosocial Summer," I am writing about the various blocks and barriers that stop you from thriving at your writing, publishing, and academic careers.

I am exploring the various issues that I have unearthed during my fifteen years of mentoring and coaching professors and doctoral students, from conducting workshops on writing and publishing in close to ten countries, and from my preparations for editing the third edition of my book, "Practical Tips for Publishing Scholarly Articles." My practice as a therapist and my own work academic work has not hindered my understanding of these issues either!

Still, I can't possibility know what is on everyone's minds! So, please let me know if you have anything you would like me to explore; I would be glad to do so! Drop me a comment here, or send me an email or tweet if you wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment