Monday, July 28, 2014

Challenge: Article in Haiku Form

For this challenge, I want you to consider an article you have been having a hard time conceptualizing. Think of one that you have wanted to write, or have been writing, but have had a hard time figuring out the aims, scope, and perhaps the boundaries of where it starts and stops.

Now, I want you to write this article in the form of an English language haiku. The English language haiku consists of three lines of 5/7/5 syllabus.

Give this exercise a try on for couple of articles. Sometimes thinking of our work in a new, and in this case, highly condensed form helps us get to the essence of what we want to say.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting challenge! I'm not an english speaker, but I think it will work in my language too!

    ReplyDelete