Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Write, Publish,Thrive!

It has been a few years now since I had my blog, Practical Tips for Publishing Scholarly Articles. A few folks have asked me over the years why I stopped. Well, the answer is, life! Family, an administrative position, trying to reach full professor,  and working on my own scholarly agenda were a few of the reasons I let it go. In truth, I regret doing so. It really was a valuable means of thinking through ways of improving my own writing, and in help others reach their writing and publishing goals.

However, now that I am back to a "normal" faculty position, have been promoted to full professor, and am feeling energized, it is time to start a new blog. So, here I go: Write, Publish, Thrive! In this blog, I will be exploring a variety of issues related to academic writing (and at times other types of writing), publishing, and academic life in general. As with my last blog, I will try to write periodic practical advice for faculty and doctoral students who are looking to learn how to improve their capacity to do three things:

Write, Publish and Thrive.

I hope to meet some new friends along the way. I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment