Tuesday, October 4, 2016

My Crazy Quarter

I am not sure if this is an explanation or complaining. Both?

This is such a busy quarter for me. Much of my work overload is caused problems of abundance, and some of it is my intentionally signing up for a third class so I can only teach one in the winter. I am not sure if I am going to do that again! I am also "at capacity" in my coaching practice, and have a waiting list for the first ti

I also have two book projects happening at the same time (actually, three but one is just peculating a bit). One is an edited book on health care social work from a global perspective (I am the global guy), and the other is a revision of Navigating Human Services, which was just "taken over" by Oxford. Excited that it is going into a forth revision.

So, patience with my blog, please. Do remember that there are over 500 posts on a variety of topics pertaining to writing, publishing and the academic life. If you Google "Write, Publish, Thrive", my name, and a topic, you are likely to find something!

So, until December, don't expect too many posts. Although, the last time I wrote this, it annoyed me and I stepped up my blogging game. We shall see!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds hectic. Good luck and see you, again, in December, if not earlier.

    ReplyDelete