Friday, November 14, 2014

Too Much Coffee....

But who cares! Not long ago I wrote about the need to be able to write in different "spaces" and mood, and being hopped up on caffeine certainly qualifies. So, I write a blog post. Get down some thoughts about the conclusion to an article, scribble some random ideas about another article.

It does not have to be brilliant, it just has to be. Yesterday, I spent a couple of hours slowly crafting the introduction to the article I was just scribbling about. That was slow work, methodical, considered. Now, its Jack Kerouac "On The Road" madness writing.

Yet, sooner or later, maybe tomorrow, or maybe the next day, I will be in the right space for more considered, analytical work. I trust my various moods, and it works. If I don't trust myself, it does not work as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment