Friday, November 28, 2014

Post Thanksgiving Challenge

I hope my US readers are not too hung over from the sedating effects of massive amounts of eating! Turkey, you might know, while being a good source of the amino acid tryptophan, might not actually be what makes us sleepy after our Thanksgiving feasts, but actually the massive amounts of desert!! It looks like the results may be a bit inconclusive (although, I am sure that one of my readers will correct me via email- you usually do when I err!)

But I degrees. Hopefully now you have recovered, and have a bit of time to read this blog and get to your writing.

For today's challenge, I want you to spend ten minutes engaging in a free-write. For ten minutes, I want you to write from the following stem.

"Thank you writing, for_____________________"

I bet you are surprised by what you write. Let us know!


No comments:

Post a Comment