Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Maybe I need a blogging coach!!

Well, how many times have I wrote that I want to restart my blog and be consistent? I am starting to remind myself of my clients; all the self promises that seem to mean little and add up to shame, demoralization, and frustration. Well, perhaps the stakes for  a full professor writing a blog are a wee bit lower than a junior scholar needing to publish for tenure! And in truth, I am only a bit annoyed at myself. Still, my reflecting upon my lack of follow through with this "space" gives me some insight into what others experience. Let me promise nothing, but just share this!

1 comment:

  1. I too was offline from my blog for quite some time last year. Sometimes we just have to prioritze. For me it was a busy school semester, home remodeling, and preparing for an overseas move that had to take priority over my blog.

    ReplyDelete