Sunday, January 29, 2017

Scholars Impacted by Ban, Free Coaching

Scholars who have been impacted by the ban, all my services, coaching and writing support, are free for you right now. I am here, as much as I can help, as many people as I can help, I am here.

I not only help scholars, doctoral students and faculty, with writing and publishing, but am skilled at helping people resolve the emotional and psychosocial barrier that get in their way. If you are feeling demoralized, panicked, depressed over this. I am here.  Just tell me that you have been greatly harmed, emotionally or otherwise by this, and I will work with you for free for now. Period. Please email me. Richfurmanphd@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this. I am not affected, but it really heartens me to see people reaching out and supporting their fellow human beings in times like this. If I can be of any help, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ana, I really appreciate that! I think its just about doing our part, right? Cheers.

    ReplyDelete