Sunday, May 22, 2016

Writing Productivity for Attorneys

While I have sometimes taken non-academic clients, I have not systematically or intentionally reached out to members of other professions. Over the last few months, however, I have worked with a couple of attorneys as clients, and have done a great deal of thinking about how best meet their needs. Our work together has gone really well; they are writing more efficiently, more quickly, and they believe with less stress, anxiety and self downing!

After a great deal of thinking and planning, I am now offering writing productivity packages for attorneys. The basic package includes four sessions in which I will provide you with individual coaching designed to help you write more quickly and efficiently, and to help you learn how to identify and manage some of your individual writing blocks. During our time together, I will also provide you with email check ins and feedback to help you internalize our work. 

At this point, I can only take on up to five attorneys at a time; my commitment to helping scholars remains my primary focus.  Given how valuable your billable time is, this is a small investment in yourself. Please email me if you would like more information or to discussion how I might help you and/or your practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment