Thursday, September 17, 2015

Thinking of Leaving the Academy? 5 Free Coaching Sessions!

A couple of days ago, I made any another post that circles back to my concern/fear for those who really do not want to leave higher education but are doing so anyhow. It struck me as a a hollow concern without really doing something to back it up. Did the post not speak of service and integrity? Ha!

So, the first person who contacts me and says they are REALLY and TRULY are unsure of whether to go into higher education or leave for another field gets five free coaching calls. You can be anywhere in the world!

And, I will give five doctoral students or post docs without jobs five sessions of coaching for $250 (contact me in Sept and mention this note).

email: Richfurmanphd@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment