Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Google Docs: Now Google Drive

For those of you who use Google Docs, Google's collaborative work space, but who may not have used it in some time, it has changed. Google Drive has now replaced Google Docs- all your files have (or should have!!) been transferred automatically. While they are fairly similar, there are some organizational differences, so make sure to become familiar with it before you actually need to use it. The collaborative work tools appear to be the same, but I have not fully explored it yet. The biggest differences are in how files are arranged and organized. For a creature of habit like myself, this is going to take me a few days of adjustment.

For those of you who have not used such tools, take a look at my previously posts about Google Docs- they have changed the way I collaborate with others. I encourage your to explore how to use Google Drive with your collaborators.

No comments:

Post a Comment