Friday, January 1, 2021

Happy 2021: 10th Calendar Year of Write Publish Thrive

Happy New Year everyone. While nothing magically transforms just because the calendar page turns, I think many of us are just grateful to be done with 2020. I was a tough, tough year.

One of the things for which I am grateful is all of you who read my blog. 2021 marks the 10th calendar year in which I have written in this space.  There have been over a half a million page views of over 800 points. That sounds crazy!

Yet, these numbers really mean little--what I am most grateful for are the relationships I have formed with so many amazing scholars. It is for you I feel most thankful, and you who keep me going writing here.

Happy new year, and thank you for sharing this adventure with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment