Wednesday, August 2, 2017

A Month of Writing Tip Haiku: Processing

Well, less than a month ago I gave myself the challenge of writing 30 "writing tip haiku" by the end of the month. In spite of not being sure if I really wrote a great deal that would help others, I pressed onward. However, I don't get to know my impact, really. I have explored before that our jobs are to follow our passions and commitments, push forward, and do our work. When we worry about our impact while we are engaged in projects it rarely helps us. Our brains are good for engaging in our work, but not much help when evaluating ourselves and what we offer.

It was nice to get back to a consistent stretch of blogging. After five plus years, it can be challenging to figure out what to write about. This feels like a nice reboot.

No comments:

Post a Comment