Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Summer, Quarter System

The University of Washington adopts the quarter system, so today marks the start of my summer. Actually, last week should have been the start, but I spent a week in a training on online and distance education.

So, now that summer is here, it is time to assess my writing projects. Here are a few questions I am using to guide my reflection today; perhaps they may be of help.

1) What articles to I have partially done that I should attend to?

2) What have I really been wanting to write about but have not?

3) What writing tasks have I been avoiding?

4) What are potential win/win collaborations that I can work on?

5) What would be the markets of a successful summer, in terms of my scholarship?

Time for some journaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment