The University of Washington adopts the quarter system, so today marks the start of my summer. Actually, last week should have been the start, but I spent a week in a training on online and distance education.
So, now that summer is here, it is time to assess my writing projects. Here are a few questions I am using to guide my reflection today; perhaps they may be of help.
1) What articles to I have partially done that I should attend to?
2) What have I really been wanting to write about but have not?
3) What writing tasks have I been avoiding?
4) What are potential win/win collaborations that I can work on?
5) What would be the markets of a successful summer, in terms of my scholarship?
Time for some journaling.