Sunday, July 27, 2014

A Few Word on Sunday

Even though I try to write everyday, that does not mean that I have to write equally every day. I don't pressure myself, as long as I am writing, writing gets done. Today, a few words on the intro of a book project, to get my head back into it again. Only about 100 words, but now I remember where I was, and can easily reenter it.

If you pressure yourself to have "rock star" days every day, you will soon burn out. With daily writing, there are ebbs and flows; best to sink into them, relax, and trust wisdom of daily creativity.

Even here, there is a place for both longer and shorter posts. I am more likely to not keep this going if I believe I have to bring my "A" game to the table every day.

Now, time to relax, and walk the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment