Friday, December 16, 2016

Write Publish Thrive Video Webinars!

I am stoked!! (and yes, I grew up in Los Angeles).

Over the last couple of years, several of my readers have asked if I conduct short video webinars. I have conducted a few, most significantly through the outstanding National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (learn about their work, if you do not know them!).  I have been thinking about doing this for a while, and now that I am past my crazy busy quarter, I am ready to start! So, men and women, boys and girls, cats and dogs, I present to you the first of my monthly video webinars, to be conducted using the easy to use and access Zoom platform.

Process Goals Verses Outcome Goals: Starting the New Year Right (Write)

What: In this 1.5 hour, interactive video webinar (one hour lecture and experiential exercises, and half hour Q and A), I will explore my effective, process oriented approach to goal setting and productivity. I will interrogate the relationship between the psychology of productivity and goal setting, and present easy to implement tools to help you start your year off right (write). During our time together, you will have the opportunity and space to work on implementing the tools we are learning; you will come out of this with actionable steps to implement right (write) away!

When: January 6th, at 9:30am, Pacific Time (Noon East Coast Time)

Where: Anywhere in the world. While video is preferred, you will be able to access the workshop through your phone on audio only (in case you are driving during that time, or are at the beach!)

Price: $25.00, Paypal to my email address

How many:  20 max, first come, first serve

How: Once you pay, you send me an email and I will give you the Zoom chat link

Who: Doctoral students, university faculty of all types and ranks, PhDs, creatives, professionals and leaders who write and would benefit from a fresh, effective way of approaching goal setting.

Contact: Richfurmanphd@gmail.com

It is going to be Shradical!! (Shredding meets radical) :).

No comments:

Post a Comment